Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Little Goes A Long Way

Just a comb in the grease
will make the do stay tight
a little bread and water
you won't get hungry til night
it's supposed to take two
and shawty doing it with one
I put holes in your armor
and I ain't got a gun

Hey Hey a little goes a long way

Need more than a little
but not too much
pushed to excess
but not feelin' right in my gut
did more with what they had
old hits still ringing true
it worked for them
and it can sure work for you, tell it to me now

Hey Hey a little goes a long way

You can find me on the up
ain't never coming down
you can pat me on the back
can't break my crown
late to bed late to rise
don't need another try
little girl in the stockings
gonna make you howl and cry wonder why say

Hey Hey a little goes a long way

No comments: