Thursday, July 22, 2010

Light As A Feather

Can't waste my time, just got this one life
I'm fly, I'm grind, you should have got in line
Not trying to check your time, or decide your plight
I just know what's right for me and i had to decide
I don't wanna let you go, but I'd rather see us grow
No hating, I'm not mad, you should have checked what you had
Been thru enough to know when its time to bust a move
I got to be out, and there ain't know 'bout a doubt

Ooooooh won't you come on down
If its Light as a feather i might keep it around

We've tried, its true and even though baby, I love you
Feels wrong to pretend, instead of good livin'
Soul reflections, like vacations, ya dig?
I want a love and I want it real big
and I won't give in, no damn fiction
I been thru enough to know when its time for us to move
I got to be out, and there ain't no 'bout a doubt

Oooooh won't you come on down
If its light as a feather I might keep it around

Up top, down low, left right, bounce and flow

No comments: