Thursday, July 22, 2010

Know That Feelin'


Know that feelin' when you're on that high
When creativity gets the best of you
and you think and you work and create
the sublime and then you show and prove
and you take that flight, universal sight
and you work and you work and you work
til its right, it feels good
you know it feels good
exactly how it should

Know that feelin' when you're on that high
My skin is creepy crawly
my heart can't stand still
my feet got a mind of their own
I just gotta keep it real
I got a feelin' that I can shake
I got a feelin' that won't be moved

Know that feelin'
when you're on that high
everything just shines
do you draw the line
when its all the time
need a reason why
but it passed you by
if you look to the sky
take wing and fly

You know it feels good
exactly how it should
I got a feelin' that I can't shake
I got a feelin' that won't be moved

No comments: