Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Noot d' Noot Spreads Its Wings for the First Time - Live at Beep Beep Gallery March 10, 2007


Bimbi "Smoofus" Thomas and Dream Sanitation (I of Noot) relaxing in the apportioned Noot backstage area.



The Noot was ready and willing to entertain the crowd at the Beep Beep Gallery on Ponce for the Goofer Dust Mixtape 2006 release show on March 10, 2007. This is the first live appearance of the band in its full form, with DJ Dookie Platters starting everything off on the good foot-foot.


Here is the set, in both MP3 and M4A versions: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=4d59dce078e59d2791b20cc0d07ba4d2c6d05cdaeab45d25



Dr. Kinje (The Fire King) with an unknown assailant. Crab Louie on the kit and Jah Scorpion on claves.


Skins Malone holding it down.

DJ Dookie Platters keeping things tidy.


Dream Sanitation and Dr. Kinje simmering.


Smoofus with the rhythm.

2 comments:

Ben Davis said...

James, I forgot to tell you that this blog has inspired me to do my own:

http://bendavismusic.blogspot.com

let me know if you've got anything for me to put up, as it's not just my stuff.

Anonymous said...

Come on guys...it's just Crab Louie. Crab Louie. Crab Louie. Kablooey.