Friday, June 29, 2012
Thursday, June 28, 2012
This Thursday (June 28), Noot d' Noot and Gun Party will share the stage at the Clermont Lounge, providing the soundtrack for what's sure to be a night filled with the kind of debauchery that you don't even want your friends to know about.
$8. 9 p.m. The Clermont Lounge, 789 Ponce De Leon Ave. 404-874-4783.
5 Reasons to to the Clermont as selected by Gun Party:
5. Because on June 28th of 1997 Mike Tyson was disqualified for biting Evander Holyfield's ear after three rounds of their WBA heavyweight title fight in Las Vegas, and we are planning a reenactment.
4. Rock ‘n' Roll (good or bad) and strippers (good looking or hideous) always go well together. Plus, you can listen to music, drink excessively, and watch strange porn alone at home or in public at the Clermont. Keep in mind, at the Clermont, someone else does the cleanup.
3. None of us have ever been in the Back Pockets.
2. You might not have another opportunity in the near future to wake up deaf and pantless in a parking lot with a voluptuous stripper on one arm and the regurgitated remains of a 4 a.m. Majestic burger on the other while we clean the throw up off of our cupcake.
1. Everyone will enjoy a complimentary room at the beautiful Clermont Hotel where you will definitely get laid. But, in the off chance that you do not, contact any band member for a prompt, discrete, no-holds-barred appointment.